TV sound with power and depth
Denon’s HEOS Home Cinema HS2 sound bar features the same processor as their premium A/V receivers fo r a serious upgrade to your TV’s audio. The unique, angled cabinet houses two full range drivers and two soft dome tweeters, each driven by a dedicated amplifier. Low-end punch is provided by the included subwoofer. And the sub is wireless, so you can tuck it in anywhere convenient — vertically or horizontally — it just needs access to AC power.
Boost your movie sound with minimal clutter.
Whether you want to stream a Spotify® playlist, shuffle all your Pandora® stations, or listen to your downloaded songs, this sound bar has you covered with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and Apple® AirPlay® 2 capabilities built in. It even supports high-res files like FLAC and ALAC.
And if you want to expand into other rooms, the HS2 can be the start of your whole-home audio system. It’s easy to control additional Heos speakers using the free HEOS mobile app. You can listen to a different song in each room or play the same song throughout the whole house.
Just ask Alexa
If you’ve got an Amazon Echo device, you can control the HS2 with your voice. Ask Alexa to play your favorite song, change the volume, pause, mute, change inputs, and more.
Sound Bar Specs:
- powered stereo sound bar with four built-in speakers
- two soft dome tweeters with neodymium magnets
- two 2″ x 5″ full-range drivers
- bi-amplified Class D design
- Dolby® Digital and DTS decoding
- compatible with Amazon Echo (Alexa) for voice control
- built-in Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay 2 for easy streaming of audio content
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® allows connection to your wireless home network and wireless communication with other HEOS devices
- free app for Apple and Android™ devices offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- support for online music services, including Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora, SiriusXM, Rhapsody, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio (subscription required for some services)
- three listening modes: Movie, Music, and Night
- dialogue enhancer improves vocal-intelligibility in movies and TV shows
- features the same powerful 400 MHz 32-bit floating point DSP engine found in Denon A/V receivers
- learns your TV remote’s commands for single-remote use (or control via the HEOS app)
- IR repeater in case the sound bar blocks your TV’s remote receiver
- keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- 40-5/8″W x 2-13/16″H x 3-15/16″D
- weight: 6.81 lbs.
- two 5-1/4″ woofers
- connects wirelessly to sound bar for easy placement
- 6-13/16″W x 12-5/16″H x 14-5/16″D
- weight: 14.56 lbs.
HEOS Multi-room System Information:
- HEOS requires high-speed internet, Wi-Fi router, and an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- plays music stored on Apple and Android smartphones and tablets
- DLNA support for streaming music from compatible networked computers and NAS drives
- plays the same music in multiple zones simultaneously, or different music in each zone
- easy setup using your smartphone or tablet with the HEOS app
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and ALAC files; sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- not compatible with protected files with digital rights management (DRM)
- bass and treble tone controls via HEOS app
- Ethernet port for wired connection to your router (cable included)
- HDMI input/output with Audio Return Channel for single-cable connection to compatible TVs (HDMI cable included)
- other audio inputs (sound/music can be distributed to other HEOS devices):
- optical and coaxial digital audio inputs (optical cable included)
- 3.5mm input for setup and connecting to a portable music player (minijack cable included)
- USB port for listening to music stored on a compatible thumb drive
- remote control included