As a Kenyan business, accessibility and the quality of communications’ system are integral to improving customer experience and increasing sales. In our modern era of unified communications’ platforms, businesses are having to ensure the system installed is able to meet today’s demands, which is why many businesses are migrating to the cloud-based PBX (private branch exchange) system. And there are prefect good reasons to this.
WHAT IS CLOUD-BASED PBX?
But let’s first answer an important question, what is cloud PBX or hosted PBX? This form of business phone system that relies on an internet connection for ongoing operation and hosted in an off-premise secure cloud server. Rather than relying on PBX equipment on site, your VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) provider performs all the communication functionalities such as calling, voicemail and call forwarding.
Here at TechAccess Solution, we are supporting many businesses to install and manage cloud-based PBX systems because of the superior functionality, features and operations. Here’s why it’s a system worth investing in.
- Competitive costs
Business is all about saving costs, and with Cloud PBX, you save money in all areas – it’s win-win. You have lower setup capital costs, don’t require any maintenance, and true per second billing at the most competitive rates. Migrating your PBX system is definitely the right decision for reduced communications costs!
With our Cloud PBX System, the entire infrastructure for your phone system resides in a secure, redundant data center where telephony experts manage the system 24/7. This becomes an even bigger cost advantage with multiple locations as you eliminate more than one piece of PBX hardware. You no longer need skilled IT staff to manage one or more PBXs, or the expense and distraction of traveling to remote locations or calling a local service provider to make changes or repairs.
- Flexibility – Office in the Cloud
With a cloud phone system, headquarters, branch offices, and teleworkers can all be unified, enjoying the same features and business continuity. For remote workers, the office is wherever they make it as long as the Internet connection is available. Free softphone apps that allow employees to use not only IP phones, but also desktops and smartphones as office extensions to make and receive calls, enabling employees to work from home, on the go, or as a full-time remote worker. Besides, cloud phone systems make it easy to connect geographically dispersed offices under one phone system, and the administrator can manage it from any location.
- Flexible – Scales up or down
TechAccess Cloud PBX system can scale up or down based on your business needs, i.e. you choose how many extensions you want or need, and you can make changes from one month to the next, depending on whether your staff compliment is growing or shrinking. Whether it’s one extension or 100, you only pay for what you use – definitely a cost-efficient solution!
A cloud-based system is inherently flexible and scalable. As your business grows or your business needs change, our cloud phone system adapts. For example, whether it’s adding retail staff during the holidays or adding support agents during peak seasons, plugging a phone in to an Ethernet jack or downloading an App to your computer and making a simple change on the dashboard is all it takes to onboard a new phone user.
- Superior Call Features
Our Cloud PBX System boasts a vast array of world-class features including:
- Web-based management: Administrators can make changes to the phone system, such as adding users, assigning phone numbers, creating ring groups, and reviewing call reports.
- Ring groups: A ring group is used to organize your employees into groups by what they do or their department. For example, the sales team may have its own ring group so that when a client calls to speak with a representative, everyone in that ring group is notified.
- Voicemail-to-email: This feature lets you send audio files or transcriptions of voicemail messages to an employee’s inbox.
- Call queue: Call queues help manage your influx of calls by placing callers in a line or on hold until an employee is available to take the call.
- Instant messaging: This feature allows users to send online messages to co-workers.
- Auto-attendant: Auto-attendants are basically virtual receptionists that answer calls and transfer callers to the appropriate employees. For example, a caller might hear an auto-attendant say, “Press 1 for sales, press 2 for customer service or press 0 to speak with an operator.”
- Extension dialing: Instead of punching in an employee’s entire phone number, employees can dial a few numbers to connect with co-workers.
- Conference calling: You can host calls with hundreds of participants at one time.
The system caters for just about every business communication need.
- Uninterruptible Reliability
Cloud PBX offers seamless failover, minimizing downtime on office communications. Downtime can be the death-knell for any business because a negative customer experience leads to lost trust and decreases brand loyalty. With cloud PBX, you’re benefitting from increased uptime, even in the event of load shedding and other power outages. Calls can be re-routed to various locations, as well as mobile phones, so there’s no risk of downtime.
- Customization and control
Cloud PBX is easy to configure from a simple web portal, and you can choose how much control you want over your settings. While having your phone hardware and software on premises might seem to offer control, having it in the cloud actually affords a greater element of control that includes easier management. For example, with cloud VoIP, you no longer need to be in the same physical location as the phone system to manage it. When traveling or at home, you can make urgent changes to the system via a simple web interface using your laptop or smartphone. And you can always turn to our technical team, who are available online or on the phone, when things get tough, to give you the most out of your Cloud PBX.
There are lots of things to worry about in life and in business, but your PBX system shouldn’t be one of them! Upgrade today to find out why our cloud has a silver lining…