TechAccess Solution Ltd is looking for experienced IT Sales and Marketing Executives to create and implement sales and marketing strategies that further our goals. As our company expands, we’re in need of someone who can promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders. Applicants should be excited about developing and implementing plans to engage target audiences and spread the message about our products. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in the IT sales and marketing sector or related fields, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. Preference will be given to those who also have experience and skills in IT and Networking. The post holders should be able to:
- Give detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs. This should include ability to provide eloquent demonstrations of the company’s products to potential clients.
- Execute actual sales involving negotiating commercial agreements to the benefit of both the company and clients.
- Receiving and logging technical faults and maintenance issues and working with technical colleagues to resolve the issues raised.
- Ensuring clients are happy by reviewing product utilization and to advise clients on the best standards of operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the products and software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues;
- Updating the company’s social media sites and ensuring that the content is current and relevant;
- Responding to client enquiries;
- Writing marketing materials and coordinating promotional events;
- Coordinating with company executives to plan the corporation’s public relations strategy;
- Ensuring that digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assisting with marketing campaigns as needed;
- Identifying target audiences and creating strategies to effectively engage them;
- Diploma/Degree in Business Information Technology/Systems or Diploma/Degree in Business Management with IT or Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Diploma/Degree in IT or Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or any equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 year working experience with an exposure to sales and marketing in the IT industry.
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- Passion, dedication and focus;
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses;
- Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner;
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise own working schedule;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a team.
The position holders will be entitled to a monthly retainer based on experience and to a revenue share of 5% for every lead converted to a customer.
TechAccess Solution is an equal opportunity employer. The company guarantees fairness during the entire recruitment process. The company does not request at any stage of the recruitment, money to paid for any fee or service. The entire recruitment process is free of charge. Likewise, the company does not offer any payments to applicants for any kind of facilitation.
Application and CV should be sent by email with tittle “Sales & Marketing Executive” to the Manager. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.